We’re doing things a little differently
Our singular goal at CrushCamp is to help you improve your strength, challenge your body, and crush your fitness goals. After all, if you continue to do the same workout, at the same intensity, day after day, you will plateau quickly and never see those results. To accomplish our goals and your goals, we do things a little differently at CrushCamp.
- Our classes are small so you can get the one-on-one attention you deserve
- Our Coaches are doing just that – coaching you on proper form and technique, rather than leading from up front
- Every single one of our Coaches is certified by either AFLCA, CanFitPro, or a university in proper biomechanics, anatomy, and cueing, to ensure the movements you are doing in our classes are done safely and with good technique
- Half of our Coaches are also personal trainers and will gladly spend 15 minutes with you working through a movement or discussing your goals, at no cost to you
- If you are recovering from an injury, we can provide you with modifications and resources to get you stronger than ever
- New Coaches undergo a rigorous training program that can take anywhere from 4-12 weeks to complete, after completing their external accreditation. Interested in what it takes? Find more information here.
Do you have questions about our team, injuries, modifications, or something we did in class? Drop us a line at email@example.com.
“As lone wolves, we are strong.
As a pack, we are unstoppable.
Welcome to the Wolfpack.
Lace up your sneakers and run with us.”
— Team CrushCamp